Boston Molecules established proprietary recombinant protein technology for producing of recombinant protein products.
Boston Molecules Product Catalog has grown to encompass an extensive selection of recombinant proteins primarily, but not exclusively, of human, murine, and rat origin. The subcategories of Boston Molecules’ protein products have expanded to include Growth Factors and Cytokines, Chemokines, Neurotrophins, Proteases, Animal-Free Recombinant Proteins, and Other Miscellaneous Proteins that do not fall under one of the umbrellas of these other groupings.
- HEK293 mammalian expression platform integrated with chaperone-assisted protein expression technology.
- Proper folding, disulfide bonding, and N-linked glycosylation.
- Low endotoxin <0.10 EU per 1 μg of the protein.
- Protein without any Tag that maintains natural structure and function.
- Average protein activity ~ 5-10 fold higher than R&D system and PeproTech