Boston MoleculesTM has established a unique and comprehensive Protein Crystallography Service platform, and is able to elucidate high-resolution structure determination by X-ray crystallography to support both stand-alone and integrated drug discovery projects. The services range from gene to structure with an emphasis on protein purification, crystallization, structure determination and analysis.
Experienced Scientists trained from prestigious laboratory with 10+ years’ experience in structural biology
Facility: We have instruments
- TOF LC-MS
- Mosquito nano-liter robot
- Wave bioreactors
- Mass spectroscopy, et al.
Data collection will be performed at Advanced Photon Source (APC), Argonne National Lab, US
Quotations: Get an instant quote (within 24 hrs)
- Carpenter B, Nehmé R, Warne T, Leslie AG, Tate CG. Structure of the adenosine A(2A) receptor bound to an engineered G protein. Nature. 2016 Aug 4;536(7614):104-7
- Barba-Spaeth G, Dejnirattisai W, Rouvinski A, Vaney MC, Medits I, Sharma A, Simon-Lorière E, Sakuntabhai A, Cao-Lormeau VM, Haouz A, England P, Stiasny K, Mongkolsapaya J, Heinz FX, Screaton GR, Rey FA. Structural basis of potent Zika-dengue virus antibody cross-neutralization. Nature. 2016 Aug 4;536(7614):48-53.
- Ding J, Wang K, Liu W, She Y, Sun Q, Shi J, Sun H, Wang DC, Shao F. Pore-forming activity and structural autoinhibition of the gasdermin family. Nature. 2016 Jul 7;535(7610):111-6.