Boston MoleculesTM is an expert company with many years of professional experience and methodological know-how in bioinformatics, specifically in experimental design and data analysis in massive scale Genomics, omics, microbiome, sensor, and phenotypic data types.
We provides services from experimental design to bioinformatic and biostatistical analysis of large high-throughput sequencing data. By identifying key features amongst large amounts of data in a variety of fields - drug discovery, healthcare diagnostics, animal research, environmental studies, and many more, we offer fully customized data analysis services with publication-ready statistics, tables, and figures tailored to the requirements of our clients.
Quality check and preprocessing
De Novo Assembly
Mapping & Variance Analysis
Chip Seq analysis
Single cell RNA Seq
Amplicon Variance Analysis
1. Shen H, Xu W, Guo R, Rong B, Gu L, Wang Z, He C, Zheng L, Hu X, Hu Z, Shao ZM, Yang P, Wu F, Shi YG, Shi Y, Lan F. Suppression of Enhancer Overactivation by a RACK7-Histone Demethylase Complex. Cell. 2016 Apr 7; 165(2):331-42.
2. Greer EL, Blanco MA, Gu L, Sendinc E, Liu J, Aristizábal-Corrales D, Hsu CH, Aravind L, He C, Shi Y. DNA Methylation on N6-Adenine in C. elegans. Cell. 2015 May 7; 161(4):868-78.
3. Oakes CC, Seifert M, Assenov Y, Gu L, Przekopowitz M, Ruppert AS, Wang Q,Imbusch CD, Serva A, Koser SD, Brocks D, Lipka DB, Bogatyrova O, Weichenhan D,Brors B, Rassenti L, Kipps TJ, Mertens D, Zapatka M, Lichter P, Döhner H, Küppers R, Zenz T, Stilgenbauer S, Byrd JC, Plass C. DNA methylation dynamics during B cell maturation underlie a continuum of disease phenotypes in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Nat Genet. 2016 Mar;48(3):253-64.
4. 1: Gu L, Frommel SC, Oakes CC, Simon R, Grupp K, Gerig CY, Bär D, Robinson MD,Baer C, Weiss M, Gu Z, Schapira M, Kuner R, Sültmann H, Provenzano M; ICGC Project on Early Onset Prostate Cancer, Yaspo ML, Brors B, Korbel J, Schlomm T, Sauter G, Eils R, Plass C, Santoro R. BAZ2A (TIP5) is involved in epigenetic alterations in prostate cancer and its overexpression predicts disease recurrence. Nat Genet. 2015 Jan;47(1):22-30.
5. Yamaguchi S, Shen L, Liu Y, Sendler D, Zhang Y. Role of Tet1 in erasure of genomic imprinting. Nature. 2013 Dec 19;504(7480):460-4.
6. Matoba S, Liu Y, Lu F, Iwabuchi KA, Shen L, Inoue A, Zhang Y. Embryonic development following somatic cell nuclear transfer impeded by persisting histone methylation. Cell. 2014 Nov 6;159(4):884-95.